The Country Yossi Show 20101223


It's The Country Yossi Show for Thursday, December 23, 2010.

Tonight's episode, featuring Heshy Rubin of MIZUMEN, was one not to be missed.... so, naturally, I nearly missed it.

Y'see, the Talkline Communications Internet stream -- my audio source -- was down again, so I had to scramble at the last minute to try and record the show off the radio. But the best sound quality I could get was reminiscent of a shortwave signal from Radio Moscow, circa World War II. Luckily, thanks to the magic of technology, Heshy was able to send me a file recorded fresh from the studio -- in stereo, even! Who's better than he is? Thanks, Hesh!

Dov Shurin also checks in with the latest news from Israel, and of course, Country takes your calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Country Yossi Family Magazine Issue #206

Country Yossi Family Magazine Issue #206 / April 2017 Vol 30 No 1